Read Comments

Big Mouth Season 2

big mouth season 2 poster 405x600 Big Mouth Season 2

This series continues to be one of the smartest and most entertaining sexual education comedy animated series I’ve ever seen. If you’ve ever gone through puberty, you’ll appreciate about 90% of the jokes here, the other 10% are likely gender dependent or orientation dependent that may strike a stronger cord for you than they did for me.

Categories Reviews

Leave a Reply

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report DMCA Violation