After Dr. Evil and his accomplice Mini-Me escape from a maximum-security prison, Austin, that international man of mystery, swings into action for another comedy caper.
Less of a homage to Bond and more of a sequal to the plot threads from the previous Austin Powers movies. It also has the best opening of the three of them!
- Beyonce as Foxxy, I forgot she had such a large role in this movie.
- Gold Member is Gold Finger, just uh….weirder.
- A Car that is also a submarine
- Ozzy Osborne and family, remember they had a show around 2002?
- Dr Evils’ son, Scott, goes evil, which apparently being evil is why Dr Evil is bald and thus now scott is going bald. Because he’s evil.
- Return of the Shadow Game from Austin Powers 2! I enjoyed this one as much as the first one.
- Jared from Subway gets a mention, which is unfortunate with what we know about him now.
- Britney Spears is in this twice. One time she’s a fembot and the other time she’s trying to get Mini Me’s kickstand.
You must be logged in to post a comment.