This movie is an awesome send up of the various tropes of the James Bond movies, for better or worse:
- Well Ferril! For like 2 minutes!
- Big Boy Burger rocket! It’s a real company!
- Racist Representatives!
- Cheetah chop! The only kung-fu that Bond ever used in the first 10 movies.
- Overly elaborate and exotic deaths planned for the hero, but they never seem to land!
- A very very hairy chest. It’s something that I laughed at and commented on every time Sean Connery had her shirt off.
- Volcano lairs. Seriously, bond had a villain with a lair in a fakish volcano.
- Sexy no matter what he does, somehow the girls are all begging him for his loving.
There’s some additional unique humor thrown in, the gag with Austin Powers turning the cart around in Dr Evil’s Volcano Lair still amuses me to no end, along with the “hide the genitals” game that’s played at the very end of the film.